Personalized Quality Service Since 1954
Call us at (416) 239-8151 or EMAIL us!
L. Bodner Real Estate Inc., Brokerage L. Bodner Real Estate Inc., Brokerage L. Bodner Real Estate Inc., Brokerage L. Bodner Real Estate Inc., Brokerage

L. Bodner Real Estate Inc., Brokerage

Personalized Quality Service since 1954

In 1954, Len Bodner established a new real estate company, L. Bodner Real Estate, which was located at 3436 Lakeshore Blvd. in the west end of Etobicoke.  With his wife Rose working as the Office Administrator Len began a career in Real Estate that lasted over 45 years.

In 1962, Len opened a branch office at 2279 Bloor Street West in the heart of what is now known as Bloor West Village.  After combining both offices in 1969, the firm moved to a location at the corner of Islington & Bloor in Etobicoke.  In 1986 the corner of Islington & Bloor was slated for major construction and changes so Len decided to move the office to a location in the Six Points area at Dundas & Kipling, Etobicoke.

After Len's sudden passing in December 2000, the office was moved to it's current location in the Princess Gardens area of Etobicoke.

Over the years, Len built a grand reputation for honesty, integrity and "Personalized Quality Service" which remains our company slogan to this day.

Len's son David L. Bodner became the owner and Broker of Record for L. Bodner Real Estate Inc., Brokerage in December 2000 and up until then worked side by side with Len starting in 1981.  David has continued this same strong tradition of honesty, integrity and service with his 37 years of experience as a Realtor and his life long association with the family business.

Victoria Bodner became the Administrator for L. Bodner Real Estate Inc. in 2001 and then became a registered Sales Representative in 2005. She is a key component in our success as a family business. Victoria's dedication and hard work assures the utmost in client satisfaction throughout the entire buying and selling process.

L. Bodner Real Estate Inc., Brokerage is one of the oldest real estate firms in the west end of Toronto celebrating 60 years of service from 1954 to 2014.